10 Dog Tweets that Will Make your Heart Melt
Saturday, February 29, 2020 10:37:00 AM America/Los_Angeles
1. To think there was a whole empty seat in front of him and he could have pet her if he wanted to! Now she’s just the one that got away…
2. This dog is an entrepreneur and a visionary, and she deserves all of the pets. All of them. She should take her business model to Shark Tank.
3. RUFFMEO: With love's light wings did I o'er-perch this flora festooned fence; For wooden limits cannot hold love out!
4. This is my personal favorite kind of donut hole. They’re furry, cute, give kisses, and have absolutely zero calories!
5. The fact that this dog was crying because he couldn’t see his mom, and not because he’s high up in that shower shelf should tell you a lot about his priorities. That’s a brave, loyal little pup!
6. Shhh, don’t judge him. He made a new friend! Though, maybe he should steer clear of the slimy ones- they’re sure to get him in trouble.
7. Literally us at every party. Socialization, whomst? We don’t know her! (Unless it’s with the host’s dog, obviously.)
8. Now, that’s what I call a religious dogma! I guess it really is true when they say that all dogs go to Heaven- this one obviously has a golden ticket!
9. I don’t know about you, but my favorite book about a (good) boy wizard is Hairy Barker and the DoggieLawn of Secrets. You’ll never guess who the heir of Slytherwoof is!
10. Butter can have all of my leftovers, every squeaky toy in the world, and my space on the bed. It’s okay, I’ll sleep on the floor.