DoggieLawn New Puppy Bundle
The DoggieLawn New Puppy Bundle has everything you need to get your puppy all set up in their new fur-ever home! Prepare for life as a paw-rent with our best-selling treats, eco-friendly poop bags, Rocco and Roxie’s enzymatic odor eliminator, popular cuddle buddy, Avocado Toast Plush toy, and of course, a DoggieLawn real grass potty pad.
The DoggieLawn grass pad is hydroponically grown on a sunny farm in California. The hydroponic grass helps minimize odor and allows for easy, hassle free clean up. Dogs are instinctively attracted to the natural smell of grass so DoggieLawn is much easier to train puppies to use than traditional pee pads. Plus, it makes the transition to the outdoors much easier!This item is a one time purchase only. For recurring deliveries at a discounted price, go to the “Pick Your Plan” page and choose your frequency! See below for size recommendations based on your dog’s weight.
- Standard DoggieLawn: Ideal for dogs under 15 lbs.
- Grass: 24 x 16 inches.
- Tray Internal Dimensions: 24 x 15.5 x 1.5 inches.
- Tray External Dimensions: 25 x 16.5 x 1.5 inches.
- Medium DoggieLawn: Ideal for dogs 10-30 lbs.
- Grass: 24 x 20 inches.
- Tray Internal Dimensions: 24 x 19.5 x 1.5 inches.
- Tray External Dimensions: 25 x 20.5 x 1.5 inches.
- Large DoggieLawn: Ideal for dogs 20-50 lbs.
- Grass: 24 x 24 inches.
- Tray Internal Dimensions: 24 x 23.5 x 1.5 inches.
- Tray External Dimensions: 25 x 24.5 x 1.5 inches.
- XL DoggieLawn: Ideal for dogs 40 lbs and over, multiple dogs, or dogs who want more space to do their thing!
- Grass: 24 x 48 inches.
- Tray Internal Dimensions: 24 x 48 x 1.5 inches.
- Tray External Dimensions: 25.5 x 50 x 1.5 inches.
- FLEX-TRAY Dimensions: 51.5 x 27 inches.
How do I know which subscription is best for me and my furry friend?
You can always give us a call for help determining the best plan for you and your furry friend. We make suggestions based on your dog’s general weight, age and anticipated frequency of use. You can also switch or cancel your subscription at anytime.
When do I change the grass?
You’ll know it’s time to change the grass when your dog starts peeing on the edge of the lawn. That means the grass is too saturated with their own scent and they’re looking for a fresh spot to “go!”
Do I need to water the lawn?
We suggest you only water the Doggielawn as needed because most dogs don’t like walking on wet grass! If your dog does not mind or you live in a hotter climate, a little watering will extend the life of the lawn.
Can my male dog use this?
Absolutely! As far as male dogs go, we find that they still squat when they pee, and really only lift their leg when they are marking territory. However, as we know, there are always exceptions! If you have a leg lifter, you can put something in the middle of the potty like a fire hydrant pee post to give him something to aim for!