How DoggieLawn got started
DoggieLawn was created when our founders, Zack and Natalie, wanted to find an easy solution to apartment living with dogs. Being not only convenient, but eco-friendly as well was a primary concern for them. Most pet potty products they found in the market, like synthetic grass or ”wee-wee pads”, are made of plastic, causing a huge burden on the environment because they do not break down in landfills and their synthetic contents take copious amounts of energy to produce and transport. Additionally, they also required a fair amount of daily maintenance with cleaning, washing, constantly replacing pads to avoid odor, and so on.
DoggieLawn was created as a simple and convenient solution to the concerns that Zack and Natalie once had. Our indoor dog grass is of the highest quality, providing a fresh alternative to the slim pickings that they once felt they had to choose from. Our subscription service is a simple and convenient solution designed to make caring for your dog easier. With DoggieLawn, you can do the following:
- Give your dog access to a bathroom, regardless of where you are
- Avoid weekly washing of artificial grass
- Avoid emptying out a urine catch pan daily
- Avoid the smell that lingers around artificial grass or potty pads
- Contribute to the wellness of our environment
- Reduce global greenhouse gasses with our living indoor dog grass
We at DoggieLawn thank you and your pup for using our products! To learn more about what our customers have to say about our products, read our Reviews!
Your friends at DoggieLawn